We are looking for a mid to senior level programmer with experience developing web software, especially with Java. Our client is a rapidly growing technology company with an excellent working environment. They build software products that provide sophisticated data analytics, and are utilizing advanced tools and patented research and algorithms to develop cutting edge software.
What You Can Expect When You Apply
- Creating and optimizing application code
- Participating in the maintenance and debugging of complex software
- Optimizing environment, understanding database issues, etc.
- Working with product managers, operations personnel and project management
- Working with development team to develop and recommend policies, procedures, and standards for new/existing software
- Communicating plans, policies, and procedures to staff
- Providing technical expertise and staff liaison to intra-departmental project teams, and other departments for the resolution of complex policy and/or operations issues
- Applying analytical and interpersonal skills and experience to operations and customer issues
- Developing custom functionality for operations as required/requested
We appreciate you taking the time to contact us, so it’s important to let you know what happens next. When your resume is received, a Staffegy Recruiter will review it as soon as possible to see if you would be a potential fit for this position, or for similar openings we may have available. If so, you will hear from us within 48 hours. If there isn’t a good match right now, your resume will be in our database and we will reach out when appropriate opportunities become available.
Staffegy, headquartered in the Albany, NY area, provides talent management solutions to organizations across the United States. Combining the flexibility and personal touch of a boutique firm with the resources and reach of a national organization, we strive to provide the highest level of service to both client companies and candidates. We welcome and encourage any feedback you have regarding your experience as a candidate.