Staffegy is hiring for a PHP Developer in Albany, NY. This is a temp to hire opportunity with an established in-house software development team at a company that has been in business for 30+ years, so the level of experience we are seeking is flexible. If you have any of the following, and are looking for a new opportunity, let’s talk!
What You Can Expect When You Apply
- 2+ years experience with PHP, HTML, CSS, jQuery (PHP 7 experience a plus)
- Experience with MySQL or other relational db experience
- Experience with modern PHP frameworks. (Magento experience a plus)
- Experience with PHP CMS (Magento, Drupal, WordPress, Joomla)
- Experience with version control using Git.
- Experience with Object oriented Design Principles & MVC concepts
- Knowledge of AJAX, REST, JSON
We appreciate you taking the time to contact us, so it’s important to let you know what happens next. When your resume is received, a Staffegy Recruiter will review it as soon as possible to see if you would be a potential fit for this position, or for similar openings we may have available. If so, you will hear from us within 48 hours. If there isn’t a good match right now, your resume will be in our database and we will reach out when appropriate opportunities become available.
Staffegy is a recruiting and staffing agency headquartered in Latham, NY, providing talent acquisition solutions to organizations across the US. With the flexibility and personal touch of a boutique agency, we strive to provide the highest level of service to both client companies and candidates. We welcome and encourage any feedback you have regarding your experience as a candidate.