Staffegy is hiring for a Service Coordinator in Albany, NY. This is a full time, direct hire opportunity with a technology service provider. This position is responsible for acknowledging, assigning and scheduling service tickets.
· Acknowledge inbound services requests from customers.
· Assign service work to technicians based on service request priority and technician availability.
· Verify that assigned service work is completed by the technician(s) each day prior to close of business.
· Execute “Daily Follow-up” procedure for service requests that are not completed within the same business day.
· Assign and schedule work related to time and materials and block hour agreements.
· Manage overdue service requests to closure by developing and executing resolution plans.
· Answer the service line phone and respond to the service inbox if needed.
· Assign “Morning Work” to technicians (consist of service requests received from an off-hours answering service).
· Escalate unresolved service requests to the management team.
What You Can Expect When You Apply
We appreciate you taking the time to contact us, so it’s important to let you know what happens next. When your resume is received, a Staffegy Recruiter will review it as soon as possible to see if you would be a potential fit for this position, or for similar openings we may have available. If so, you will hear from us within 48 hours. If there isn’t a good match right now, your resume will be in our database and we will reach out when appropriate opportunities become available.
Staffegy is a recruiting and staffing agency headquartered in Latham, NY, providing talent acquisition solutions to organizations across the US. With the flexibility and personal touch of a boutique agency, we strive to provide the highest level of service to both client companies and candidates. We welcome and encourage any feedback you have regarding your experience as a candidate.