Staffegy is hiring for a Data Analyst in Saratoga Springs, NY. This is a full time, direct hire opportunity, working with consumer behavior data, helping to develop a market research platform from the ground up. This job combines the science of data with the art of storytelling!
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Participate in the development of surveys to ensure data are collected in ways that facilitate analysis
- Review and challenge sampling plan and monitor fielding for quality assurance in partnership with sample provider
- Implement and maintain internal and third-party analytics platforms as it relates to processing, storage, and broadcasting
- Perform quality audits on data set to ensure integrity and security; suggest and follow up with improvements as needed
- Provide easy access to select data profiles based on end-user needs
- Own all aspects of data mining and interpretation, from descriptive statistics to advanced analytics
- Leverage a deep understanding of the survey in order to incorporate survey data with marketplace trends and end-user needs
- Develop and guide protocols in how the data should be tracked and measured for analysis and reporting
- Manipulate large data sets using database tools/techniques to uncover patterns and trends that will address end-user needs
- Challenge and collaborate with the team iteratively to push ideas and plans for reporting
- Translate analytic findings into easily understood language to shape insights and contribute to the final output
- Leverage data visualization techniques that will contribute to and elevate the delivery of the insights in partnership with the Creative
What You Can Expect When You Apply
- Proficiency with statistical software, including SAS, R, and/or SPSS to run basic and complex analyses, such as factor analysis, logistic regression, OLS regression, cluster analysis, correspondence analysis, discriminant analysis, and segmentation
- Ability to demonstrate a drive to succeed, including overcoming challenges, mastering new skills, having an ownership mentality, recognizing one’s strengths and weaknesses, and pivoting in response to evolving organization needs
- Ability to break down complex information into digestible components and understand connection between individual ideas and the big picture
- Enrich and participate in a highly collaborative environment that requires strong communication skills and being comfortable with receiving and giving candid feedback
- Ability to develop a working understanding of the team dynamics and the market to drive content
We appreciate you taking the time to contact us, so it’s important to let you know what happens next. When your resume is received, a Staffegy Recruiter will review it as soon as possible to see if you would be a potential fit for this position, or for similar openings we may have available. If so, you will hear from us within 48 hours. If there isn’t a good match right now, your resume will be in our database and we will reach out when appropriate opportunities become available.
Staffegy is a recruiting and staffing agency headquartered in Latham, NY, providing talent acquisition solutions to organizations across the US. With the flexibility and personal touch of a boutique agency, we strive to provide the highest level of service to both client companies and candidates. We welcome and encourage any feedback you have regarding your experience as a candidate.