Staffegy is looking to hire candidates with accounting experience in the automotive dealership industry. Take the experience and knowledge you have gained in the dealership world and use it to transition yourself into a new - but related – industry, at a consistently top rated local employer with a casual work environment where you will have multiple career path options you would never have at a dealership… and NO WEEKENDS!
- Provide implementation training and support to customers on our client’s accounting software.
- Travel to new dealership customer sites to provide expert consulting regarding software implementations and training end users on software usage.
- Analyze dealership accounting workflow and provide recommendations to bridge the gap between legacy system processes and the new software’s functionality.
- Act as a subject matter expert regarding best practices in dealership accounting
- Keep abreast of latest developments in the industry and competitor products.
- Provide on-site, phone and email support on accounting software related issues.
- Ensure customer issues are fully resolved and documented in CRM.
- Provide customers with high-energy and professional customer service.
What You Can Expect When You Apply
- A minimum of three years of experience in Automotive Payroll including processing and generating payroll.
- Knowledge of Automotive Accounting/Payroll terminology and dealership best practices
- Ability to travel two full weeks each month
- Computer skills (DMS, Microsoft Office, Web Browsers)
- Experience with Dealership Management Software (DMS) is required.
We appreciate you taking the time to contact us, so it’s important to let you know what happens next. When your resume is received, a Staffegy Recruiter will review it as soon as possible to see if you would be a potential fit for this position, or for similar openings we may have available. If so, you will hear from us within 48 hours. If there isn’t a good match right now, your resume will be in our database and we will reach out when appropriate opportunities become available.
Staffegy is a recruiting and staffing agency headquartered in Latham, NY, providing talent acquisition solutions to organizations across the US. With the flexibility and personal touch of a boutique agency, we strive to provide the highest level of service to both client companies and candidates. We welcome and encourage any feedback you have regarding your experience as a candidate.