Staffegy is looking for a Network Engineer for our client, a Managed Services Provider in Albany, NY. This Engineer will design, implement, and support client networks.
- Minimum three (3) years IP networking experience.
- Certified Cisco Networking Professional (CCNP), or equivalent.
- Experience with the configuration, installation and maintenance of Layer 2/3 network switches, Routers, Wireless Access Points & Controllers, and Firewalls.
- Preferred experience with Cisco Firepower
- Experience with all aspects of IP network design and architecture.
- Expert understanding of network and routing protocols.
- Project management and planning experience
- Excellent communication skills, ability to multitask and deliver professional services independently as well as with a team.
- Technical writing and documentation.
- Do what-ever-it-takes attitude
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
What You Can Expect When You Apply
- Monitors and tunes customer networks for optimal security and performance.
- Provides planning, implementation and support for customer’s local and wide area networks.
- Meets regularly with customers, peers and managers to assess ongoing projects.
- Creates technical documentation.
- Establishes daily priorities, and responds to customer requests
- Documents consulting activities for billing and reference purposes.
- Interacts effectively with customers, peers and management
- Serves as an escalation resource for all matters related to IP networking.
- Maintain the confidentiality, integrity and availability of all customer information assets.
We appreciate you taking the time to contact us, so it’s important to let you know what happens next. When your resume is received, a Staffegy Recruiter will review it as soon as possible to see if you would be a potential fit for this position, or for similar openings we may have available. If so, you will hear from us within 48 hours. If there isn’t a good match right now, your resume will be in our database and we will reach out when appropriate opportunities become available.
Staffegy is a recruiting and staffing agency headquartered in Latham, NY, providing talent acquisition solutions to organizations across the US. With the flexibility and personal touch of a boutique agency, we strive to provide the highest level of service to both client companies and candidates. We welcome and encourage any feedback you have regarding your experience as a candidate.