The Software Implementation Specialist works closely with new and existing clients to ensure the successful implementation of our client’s software. This includes providing customized online and on-site training, the building of specifications in accordance with client requirements and industry best practices, and clearly communicating implementation obstacles to both the client and the project manager.
- Work with Project Manager to customize a training plan to suit the needs of clients at various skill levels
- Provide business process recommendations to clients regarding their use of software
- Identify potential risks and consequences of a client’s approach to leveraging software and when appropriate escalate those risks to the Project Manager
- Customize software for client in accordance with pre-defined client requirements and industry best practices
- Conduct one on one training sessions remotely, via web-based meeting applications, on all aspects of the software.
- Teach multi-day training classes to all levels of users
- Contribute to the development of course materials
- Occasionally travel to client locations for on-site training and consulting.
- Lead training seminars during Annual Client Summit
- Maintain clear, complete, and accurate documentation related to all training activities including tracking time spent on client and department-related activities in a CRM.
What You Can Expect When You Apply
- 3+years of Software Implementation or Software Training experience, preferably with web-based software applications.
- Experience using CRM products to support the execution of internal process
- Experience managing vendor and contractor relationships to meet client needs.
We appreciate you taking the time to contact us, so it’s important to let you know what happens next. When your resume is received, a Staffegy Recruiter will review it as soon as possible to see if you would be a potential fit for this position, or for similar openings we may have available. If so, you will hear from us within 48 hours. If there isn’t a good match right now, your resume will be in our database and we will reach out when appropriate opportunities become available.
Staffegy is a recruiting and staffing agency headquartered in Latham, NY, providing talent acquisition solutions to organizations across the US. With the flexibility and personal touch of a boutique agency, we strive to provide the highest level of service to both client companies and candidates. We welcome and encourage any feedback you have regarding your experience as a candidate.