Staffegy is hiring an In-Building RF Engineer, who will be based in Albany NY and travel throughout the Northeast. Must be willing and able to travel throughout Northeast US and have a valid driver’s license. This is a full time opportunity. Excellent interpersonal skills and a do whatever it takes attitude is a must!
- Field collection of RF data using phone and scanner-based platforms.
- Initiate and lead RF designs using IBWave software.
- Assemble material and labor estimates for potential projects.
- Perform integration and commissioning of wireless systems.
What You Can Expect When You Apply
- Four (4) years of in-building wireless experience, preferably on the survey and design side.
- iBwave level 1, preferred level 2 or 3.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Ability to persistently troubleshoot problems with equipment and devices.
- Strong Android phone and tablet skills.
- Skill in MS Excel preferred but not required.
We appreciate you taking the time to contact us, so it’s important to let you know what happens next. When your resume is received, a Staffegy Recruiter will review it as soon as possible to see if you would be a potential fit for this position, or for similar openings we may have available. If so, you will hear from us within 48 hours. If there isn’t a good match right now, your resume will be in our database and we will reach out when appropriate opportunities become available.
Staffegy is a recruiting and staffing agency headquartered in Latham, NY, providing talent acquisition solutions to organizations across the US. With the flexibility and personal touch of a boutique agency, we strive to provide the highest level of service to both client companies and candidates. We welcome and encourage any feedback you have regarding your experience as a candidate.