Staffegy is looking to hire candidates with superior customer service skills, and experience working in an automotive dealership. Take the experience and knowledge you have gained in the dealership world and use it to transition yourself into a new - but related – industry, at a consistently top rated local employer with a casual work environment where you will have multiple career path options you would never have at a dealership… and NO WEEKENDS!
- Consistently provide professional and friendly front-line phone support
- Identify customer issues, ensure they are fully resolved, and provide detailed documentation in our CRM system.
- Route customer calls and documented support tickets to proper secondary support groups.
- Recommend and initiate actions to correct problems.
- Provide updates, status, and completion information to management.
- Perform regular follow up with existing customers to ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Provide customers with high-energy and professional customer service
What You Can Expect When You Apply
- A minimum of two years related Customer Service experience, preferably in a call center environment.
- Prior experience in an automotive dealership preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel).
- The ability to work a rotating schedule with varying shifts Monday – Friday (7:00 AM - 8:00 PM)
We appreciate you taking the time to contact us, so it’s important to let you know what happens next. When your resume is received, a Staffegy Recruiter will review it as soon as possible to see if you would be a potential fit for this position, or for similar openings we may have available. If so, you will hear from us within 48 hours. If there isn’t a good match right now, your resume will be in our database and we will reach out when appropriate opportunities become available.
Staffegy is a recruiting and staffing agency headquartered in Latham, NY, providing talent acquisition solutions to organizations across the US. With the flexibility and personal touch of a boutique agency, we strive to provide the highest level of service to both client companies and candidates. We welcome and encourage any feedback you have regarding your experience as a candidate.