Staffegy is hiring Tower Technicians to work across the Philadelphia PA Region. Must be willing and able to travel (in company vehicle) and have a valid driver’s license. These are full time opportunities.
What You Can Expect When You Apply
- Installs, erects, maintains, repairs, removes, or retrofits towers and antenna systems (e.g. antennas, microwave dishes, feed lines, ice shields, etc.), sometimes under adverse conditions (e.g., high towers, inclement weather, remote sites, etc.) throughout the nation using safety equipment and hand, power, and specialty tools.
- Transports heavy equipment and materials to work locations including remote areas to perform functions of the job using appropriate vehicles (e.g. 4-wheel drive vehicle, trailer, tractor, crane, fork lift, etc.).
- Ensures that all company safety procedures are followed to include proper use of safety equipment.
- Operates construction equipment (e.g. ditch witch, 4-wheel drive vehicles, hydraulic/electric winches, fork-lifts, etc.) to dig holes, inspect guy wire anchors, load/unload communications equipment and supplies, and install/remove communications equipment using safety equipment and clothing, and hand tools (e.g., hard hat, seat belt, etc.).
- Fabricates tower hardware and accessories to maintain, repair, and retrofit towers and antenna systems in order to support communication system operation using fixed and portable power tools and equipment.
- Responsible for maintaining all tools, vehicles and equipment normally assigned to this function.
- Perform tower structure inspections.
- Respond to trouble ticket issues for emergency maintenance work as required.
- Prioritize work to maximize time efficiency.
- Operates various construction equipment (e.g. truck cranes, backhoes, front loaders, etc.) to install towers and structures while adhering to OSHA safety rules and regulations.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by the Tower Crew Leader.
- Work as a part of a team, delegating tasks as required to complete the job.
- Handles emergency needs from field for materials
- Reviews and fixes all discrepancies
- Accurately complete travel expense report and time sheets.
We appreciate you taking the time to contact us, so it’s important to let you know what happens next. When your resume is received, a Staffegy Recruiter will review it as soon as possible to see if you would be a potential fit for this position, or for similar openings we may have available. If so, you will hear from us within 48 hours. If there isn’t a good match right now, your resume will be in our database and we will reach out when appropriate opportunities become available.
Staffegy is a recruiting and staffing agency headquartered in Latham, NY, providing talent acquisition solutions to organizations across the US. With the flexibility and personal touch of a boutique agency, we strive to provide the highest level of service to both client companies and candidates. We welcome and encourage any feedback you have regarding your experience as a candidate.