Staffegy is looking for a VOIP Technician for a full time opportunity in Albany, NY. This position is primarily responsible for providing VoIP and Telecommunications consulting services to clients. This includes VoIP system installations, administration, customer service, support and system upgrades. A significant component to success is experience with, and working knowledge of, information technology systems and networking infrastructure.
- Performing VoIP installation, administration and troubleshooting activities
- Managing all service requests in a timely manner, both remotely and on site.
- Managing new project installations and system upgrades
- Implementing training to users
- Documenting consulting activities for billing and reference purposes
- VoIP and Telecommunications field service work
- Telco / Carrier coordination
- Switching and Routing configuration and troubleshooting
- VMware configuration, troubleshooting and maintenance
- Windows Server 2008/2012 and/or Linux server configuration and troubleshooting
- Experience with the following a plus: voicemail, IVR systems, call centers and e911
- Do what-ever-it-takes attitude a must!
- Ability to be on-call
Our client offers a comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Disability, 401k plan and more. They love professional development and pay for all types of technical training! Get ready for nerf gun wars, arcade games, Summer BBQs, Chili Cookoffs, St. Patty's Day Pot Luck, Octoberfest, and other fun events!
What You Can Expect When You Apply
We appreciate you taking the time to contact us, so it’s important to let you know what happens next. When your resume is received, a Staffegy Recruiter will review it as soon as possible to see if you would be a potential fit for this position, or for similar openings we may have available. If so, you will hear from us within 48 hours. If there isn’t a good match right now, your resume will be in our database and we will reach out when appropriate opportunities become available.
Staffegy is a recruiting and staffing agency headquartered in Latham, NY, providing talent acquisition solutions to organizations across the US. With the flexibility and personal touch of a boutique agency, we strive to provide the highest level of service to both client companies and candidates. We welcome and encourage any feedback you have regarding your experience as a candidate.