We are hiring a Product Owner to help manage the life cycle of software products at rapidly growing technology company in Albany, NY with an outstanding working environment. They build software products that provide sophisticated data analytics and are utilizing advanced tools and patented research and algorithms to develop cutting edge software.
Responsibilities for this role include;
What You Can Expect When You Apply
- Define requirements consistent with the overall platform strategy.
- Collaborate with product ownership and the technology team to build and prioritize product roadmap items.
- Work with UX/UI designers, software engineering teams, and quality assurance to curate new features.
- Document new features and communicate changes to internal staff and key stakeholders
- Analyze existing products for opportunities to implement market differentiators.
- Create detailed user stories and epics based on user feedback and project goals.
- Coordinate with Stakeholders and the QA Team to build User Acceptance Testing plans.
- Assist in testing the application, with respect to usability and UAT to gain understanding of necessary functionality and user requirements.
- Monitor analytics and perform quantitative analysis to help guide product decisions
We appreciate you taking the time to contact us, so it’s important to let you know what happens next. When your resume is received, a Staffegy Recruiter will review it as soon as possible to see if you would be a potential fit for this position, or for similar openings we may have available. If so, you will hear from us within 48 hours. If there isn’t a good match right now, your resume will be in our database and we will reach out when appropriate opportunities become available.
Staffegy, headquartered in the Albany, NY area, provides talent management solutions to organizations across the United States. Combining the flexibility and personal touch of a boutique firm with the resources and reach of a national organization, we strive to provide the highest level of service to both client companies and candidates. We welcome and encourage any feedback you have regarding your experience as a candidate.